Pick Your Own Apples
The farm is now closed for the 2017 apple picking season. We look forward to seeing you next fall.
Choose from over 20 different apple varieties
- Containers provided ranging from 1/4 peck to a bushel
- Picking equipment available for your use
- Pick a pumpkin from over 10 varieties.
- Bring your camera and capture a family memory!
- Enjoy the freshness of the outdoors!
- Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy by the orchard
- Can't pick? Buy pre-picked apples already packaged
- Walk your dog in the orchard on a leash; please clean up after them. We ask that you don’t bring your dog in the apple house because of food regulations.
Plan a visit to Stepp Farm's Hillcrest Orchard to pick your own North Carolina apples. Pick a 1/4 half peck or bushels of fresh apples in our 4th generation orchard and farm. Call ahead to confirm your favorite apple variety is available for pickin'.
Ginger Gold Apples
Honey Crisp Apples
Golden Delicious Apples
Red Delicious Apples
Ultra Gold Apples
Blushing Gold Apples
Stayman Winesap Apples
Turley Winesap Apples
Red Winesap Apples
Taylor Rome Apples
Law Rome Apples
Arkansas Black Apples
Pink Lady Apples
Granny Smith Apples